Winning Strategies beyond COVID-19: How Scenario Planning Can Put You in Pole Position
The COVID-19 crisis is having a major impact on consumers and companies world-wide but the old world could be gone forever as we adopt new norms that may well outlive COVID-19. Scenario planning is an essential tool for building resilience and agility in your organization - no matter what the future holds.
What is Scenario Planning?
Scenario Planning involves developing different views of the future and building a clear set of implications for your business.
By creating a plan to prepare for those future scenarios, you can help ensure positive outcomes.
What Will it Deliver?
- Greater confidence in operating in the uncertain world
- Consensus on priorities and alignment among senior team
- Enhanced competitive advantage
What could it look like?
Questions to consider for each scenario:
1. What would we change in our strategy to succeed in this future world?
- Consumer proposition
- Route to market and supply chain
- Ways of working
2. What are the early warning signals that will signal if this scenario is unfolding?
3. How quickly would we need to respond?
• Proven approach working with C-suite across industries
• Experts in remote workshop facilitation
• Academy CI and MI trained
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
ABInBev, LVMH, Akzonobel, Clarks, IHG, Three
Want to know more?
Please get in touch with Pia.Kirkland@cognosis.co.uk