We have an opportunity for an experienced strategy consultant with a passion for working with consumer businesses to join us as a Senior Consultant.
As a Senior Consultant you will lead day to day interactions with clients and own the development of project outputs, with support from the senior team. We work with board level clients as well as strategy, marketing and insights teams and you will be empowered to manage small projects or discrete workstreams on larger engagements.
Our team are curious, hard-working, and motivated by the opportunity to make an impact every day. If you think you could thrive in our environment, we will also ask you to demonstrate:
- Experience within a commercially focussed strategy consultancy or in-house corporate strategy role, ideally working with consumer businesses, to create strategies that engage leaders and their teams. Your experience will include a minimum of 2 years in a strategy role.
- Project management skills, with the ability to multi-task, manage your own time effectively and work to deadlines.
- An ability to extract insights from a range of information sources (both quantitative and qualitative), with a flair for identifying creative solutions and crafting an impactful story.
- Strong excel and powerpoint skills plus experience of working with data sources such as Euro monitor, Nielson, Global Data (Canadean).
- Natural curiosity, comfort with ambiguity and a collaborative approach.
We offer a hybrid working pattern with the option to work remotely for up to three days per week. Our London office is a hub for learning, collaboration and team building. You will get to know your new colleagues quickly and find them generous with their time and experience; we are not big on hierarchy at Cognosis and everyone’s contribution is valued. Whilst the role will eventually involve travel, this is not regular, and trips are relatively short in duration.
At Cognosis we each bring something different to our team. We believe difference enables us to create better strategies, and pride ourselves on an inclusive environment where diverse thinking and experience is valued.
Candidates must hold the current Right to Work (unrestricted) in the UK.
Please note that New Minds Resourcing are acting as our retained recruitment partner and all applications will be shared with Cognosis and New Minds.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 10th November 2021.
Does this sound like the role for you? If yes, we would love to hear from you: Please send your CV and covering letter to us without delay, by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button below