Our four-month internship programme offers graduates a fantastic opportunity to gain career-enhancing experience, with the prospect of securing a permanent role in the team on completion
Who we are and what we do
We are a London-based strategy consultancy. We unlock growth potential for businesses and brands by creating strategies that engage leaders and their teams. We are a small but experienced business; for over 20 years, we’ve been igniting growth for clients across more than 60 countries.
We work across multiple sectors with many exciting and instantly recognisable clients and brands. Recent projects have seen us working with ABInBev, Odeon, Clarks, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Sport England and AkzoNobel.
Find out more about what we do and who we work with here.
We believe that our size, coupled with our fantastic client base, puts us in a position to offer you an exceptional internship experience. Expect engaging, varied work and an opportunity to be close to the action.
Whilst travel is not unusual, our work is office based for much of the time. Despite this, client interactions are frequent. We work with board level clients as well as strategy, marketing and innovation teams so as a small firm, there is a tangible prospect of gaining exposure to some exciting people and brands during your internship.
You will get to know your new colleagues quickly and find them generous with their time and experience; we are not big on hierarchy at Cognosis and everyone’s contribution is valued.
All in all our interns tell us that the experience they have gained has been invaluable.
What to expect
From week one, you will join one of our project teams and have the opportunity to start making a contribution to our client work. You will be assigned a mentor and take part in our intern induction programme, which runs alongside practical work experience to provide you with the skills and information you need to succeed.
No two projects are the same, but your role will typically involve research, reviewing and structuring strategic documents, and analysing data. You will be presenting and explaining your findings to senior team members and clients. You may also be asked to contribute to the preparation and organisation of client workshops.
Who we are looking for
- We are seeking graduates who are able to demonstrate significant academic achievement, along with a genuine excitement for strategy consulting, marketing and brand.
- With sound numeracy skills, you will have an ability to understand and interpret significant quantities of information. Being a skilled written and oral communicator, capable of explaining and presenting your findings in a clear, concise and engaging manner is equally as important.
- Finally, you will be resourceful, flexible, unfazed by tight deadlines and bring energy to all that you do.
- It is essential that you have fluent written & spoken English and the right to work in the UK.
- Experience using Excel & PowerPoint to examine and present information would be advantageous.
- As our internships often lead to an offer of employment, candidates must be in a position to take up a permanent role on successful completion.
Programme Status : We are not currently accepting applications. If you would like us to update you when the programme opens to applicants, please email "Intern.Recruitment@Cognosis.co.uk to request to be added to our Intern Programme mailing list.
Think you’d fit in with our team, email a covering letter & CV