We are seeking experienced strategy consultants with a proven track record of working with consumer businesses to join us as Engagement Managers..
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Cognosis are a London-based boutique strategy consultancy. We unlock revenue growth potential for businesses and brands.
We are a small but experienced business; for over 20 years, we’ve been igniting growth for clients across more than 60 countries.
Our specialism is building commercially-credible growth strategies that engage leaders and their teams. This means our work centres on securing competitor advantage, creating growth strategies that are built for the long-term, and exploring and quantifying the future.
We work across multiple sectors with many exciting and instantly recognisable clients and brands. Our work sees us undertaking projects for the likes of ABInBev, Laithwaites Wine, Diageo, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Mental Health UK, AkzoNobel and Clarks.
Find out more about what we do and who we work with here.
As an Engagement Manager you will play a critical role at Cognosis, taking responsibility for the full project cycle, shaping client briefs, scoping projects, designing solutions, and managing project teams to deliver brilliant outcomes.
We work with board level clients as well as strategy, marketing and insights teams and you will be empowered to own client relationships on projects.
Our team are curious, hard-working, and motivated by the opportunity to make an impact every day. If you think you could thrive in our environment, we will also ask you to demonstrate:
- Experience within a commercially focussed strategy consultancy or in-house corporate strategy role, working with consumer businesses to create strategies that engage leaders and their teams. Your experience will include a minimum of 4 years in a strategy role.
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, guiding and motivating teams to deliver on a client brief.
- Confidence to work with c-suite clients. You will need to be a highly credible presenter and facilitator who is adept at building trust-based relationships.
- An ability to extract insights from a range of information sources (both quantitative and qualitative), with a flair for identifying creative solutions and crafting an impactful story.
- Natural curiosity, comfort with ambiguity and a collaborative approach.
THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
We offer a hybrid working pattern with the option to work remotely for up to three days per week. Our London office is a hub for learning, collaboration and team building. You will get to know your new colleagues quickly and find them generous with their time and experience; we are not big on hierarchy at Cognosis and everyone’s contribution is valued. Whilst the role will eventually involve travel, this is not regular, and trips are relatively short in duration.
At Cognosis we each bring something different to our team. We believe difference enables us to create better strategies, and pride ourselves on an inclusive environment where diverse thinking and experience is valued.
Candidates must hold the current Right to Work (unrestricted) in the UK.
Please note that New Minds Resourcing are acting as our retained recruitment partner and all applications will be shared with Cognosis and New Minds.
Does this sound like the role for you? If yes, we would love to hear from you: Please send your CV and covering letter to us without delay by clicking the 'Apply' below