Who we are
We're a mid-size strategy firm working with a range of leadership teams in blue-chip multinational organisations. Our services are grounded in the way modern managers think, with a fresh approach to strategy-making that emphasises both fact based analysis and innovation & engagement.
Your primary role will be that of a consultant intern working as part of project teams. You will get hands-on experience from day one.
During the course of a project, you'll be expected to review, analyse and structure strategic documents as well as undertake primary and secondary research. This may involve the analysis of large amounts of raw data. You'll also be expected to present, often complex findings, to senior members of the team. The role may also involve supporting project teams in the organisation of client workshops.
Who you are
You'll be able to demonstrate strong skills in the following areas:
- Fluency in written & oral English
- A strong interest & enthusiasm for strategy consulting
- Top level data analysis & synthesis
- Excel & PowerPoint
- Communication & presentation
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience with time management & strict deadlines
- Flexibility, adapting to changing demands & expectations
- The ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously
Job Title: Business Analyst Intern
Start Date: January 2019
Number of positions: 1-3
Degree Requirement: Graduated, 2:1 minimum
Relevant Experience: Preferred but not essential
Duration: 4 months, candidates must be available to take up a permanent role on successful completion
Think you’d fit in with our team, email a covering letter & CV